information that you give when you visit or make a purchase
2. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. Any information
3. We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should
check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit Our Website, We will automatically collect certain information about the
device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser
you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your
device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse Our Website, We’ll continue to collect information about the website pages
that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each
page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate Our Website and what third-
party website referred you to Our Website.
6. The information We collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It’s not
personally identifiable to you (for example, We don’t collect or associate your name or
address with this Device Information) and it’s not stored on Our systems for any longer than
We need to store it in order to allow you to use Our Website for the purposes in which it is
7. We collect Device Information from you using cookies. These are small data files that are
placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the Website. Cookies often include
an anonymous and unique identifier (so We know it’s your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on Our Website in order to make it work. For example, when
you add items to the shopping basket/cart We need to store this information on a cookie.
The cookies We place on your computer are:
i) not identifiable to you as a living person; and
ii) only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website.
We won’t ask for your permission before We place them but by using Our Website, you
agree to Our use of these cookies.
monitor you as you visit the Website. Sometimes, these third party cookies may include
information which might, indirectly, identify you as a living person. Where We do so, We’ll
always ask for your consent before We place those cookies.
10. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the Website
and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include
the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider
and be attached to date and time stamps. We will only record this information for as long as
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR REGISTER FOR
11. When you use Our Website to make a purchase of goods that We offer for sale, or when
you register for an account on Our Website (without making a purchase) you may be asked
to provide certain personal information about you.
12. Such information We collect may include:
i) Your name;
ii) Your address;
iii) Your contact information (such as your telephone number and/or email address); and/or
iv) Your date of birth.
13. When you make a purchase on Our Website you may also be asked to enter your credit
or debit card details. You may be redirected to a ‘payment gateway’ website to enter your
card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto Our Website.
14. Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases We hold. You
may be asked if you want to ‘store’ your purchase information for faster checkout at a later
date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any
databases We hold. Instead We send the full information to Our payment processor, who
then send back a secure ‘token’ which We then use to place future purchases. To help you
identify stored cards, We may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or
MasterCard) and the expiry date.
Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
15. We call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
16. We use Personal Information that We collect to fulfil any order that you place and to
communicate with you as one of Our customers. We may also use this information to
screen for potential risk and fraud.
17. We use Device Information We collect in order to help Us screen for potential risk and
fraud, to improve and optimise Our Website (by generating data about how Our customers
browse and interact with Our Website) and to analyse the success of Our marketing and
other advertising campaigns.
18. With your consent, We may, from time to time, provide you with information or
advertising relating to the products and services that We provide.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
19. We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their
capacity as a data processor on Our behalf. We will only share your information with third
parties in so far as they assist Us with using your information.
20. We may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply
with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information We
receive, or to otherwise protect Our rights.
RE-MARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
21. We may, from time to time, share your device or personal information to provide you
with targeted advertisements or marketing communications We believe might be of interest
to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third party networks such as
Google, Bing or Facebook.
DO NOT TRACK
22. Our Website does not alter its data collection and use practices when We see a Do Not
Track signal from your browser.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
23. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union’s GDPR is applicable, you
have certain rights.
24. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a
mistake, please Contact us
business practices or for other operational or legal reasons.